Monday, March 27, 2017

10 Astonishing Quotes on the Masters

1. "The greatest natural laxative in the world."—Fuzzy Zoeller commenting on an approaching tee time for the first hole at the Masters.
 2. "We could make the greens so slick we'd have to furnish ice skates on the first tee."-- Hord Hardin, Masters chairman 1980-1991

3. "You don't come to Augusta to find your game. You come here because you've got one."-- Gene Sarazen

4. "Hey, I won three times and I never even got an outhouse."-- Jimmy Demaret said when asked to comment on the bridges at Augusta National named after champions Ben Hogan, Byron Nelson and Gene Sarazen.

5. "I've never been to heaven and thinking back on my life I probably won't get the chance to go. I guess winning the Masters is as close as I'm going to get."-- Fuzzy Zoeller

6. "I always said that if they have a golf course like this in heaven, I want to be the head pro."--Gary Player
7. "The first time I played the Masters, I was so nervous I drank a bottle of rum before I teed off. I shot the happiest 83 of my life." --Chi Chi Rodriguez.
8. "The course is perfection, and it asks perfection.”--Nick Faldo

9. "Because you pray after you play."-- Fuzzy Zoeller on how Amen Corner earned its name.

10. "You start to choke at The Masters when you drive through the front gate."-- Hale Irwin












16 comments:

  1. Every shot is within a fraction of disaster -- that's what makes it so great." -- Gary Player

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Augusta National named after champions Ben Hogan, Byron Nelson and Gene Sarazen.http://www.stockholmfreetour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go To Go Reviews news and data influencing your voyages. Take in more about travel and turn into an educated explorer with Travel To Go Reviews on travel.http://www.gopuffin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The first time I played the Masters, I was so nervous I drank a bottle of rum before I teed off. umbrellas

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of its famous features that golfers enjoy is the capability to changes the view of the green to reflect the angle of approach. golf gps comparison

    ReplyDelete
  7. But there is one important thing that I would like to discuss; that is, is there any need for quotes or they are just for time pass? Well I am of the opinion that they serve both purpose, a source of inspiration motivation andtime pass as well. love quotes

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, yes, my friend is what I'm looking for. It weighs very interesting.

    sbobet mobile

    รับแทงบอล

    maxbet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking for the Short Quotes and Status quotes and messages? You came to the right place. We’ve compiled a massive list of over 500 saying and messages!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I book a cruise or a tour, I don't charge a fee as the vendor pays me a commission. Remember, whether you use a travel professional or not the commission is still being paid as it is automatically included in the price from the vendor. So, why not use a travel professional and avoid the hassle and save your time? secret places to stay in california

    ReplyDelete

  12. เว็บไซต์ผู้ให้บริการเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ ที่มีเกมคาสิโนยอดนิยมและเกมคาสิโนสุดฮิตทุกรูปแบบ
    ให้ผู้เล่นได้เลือกเล่นตามความต้องการ รวบรวมเกมไว้มากถึง 200 เกม สามารถเล่นได้ทั้งบน PC
    และโทรศัพท์มือถือสมาร์ทโฟน ทั้งระบบ Android หรือ iOS ช่วยให้ผู้เล่นสามารถเล่นเกมคาสิโนและทำกำไรได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา
    ไม่จำกัดแค่เพียงการเล่นอยู่ที่บ้าน สมัครสมาชิกได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง มีระบบฝาก – ถอนเงินอัตโนมัติ
    bloglandtime
    blogpetitking

    ReplyDelete